My mom wrote this and I wanted to share it with y'all. LOVE you!
It is a beautiful autumn day and the colors of the trees are stunning, bright and alive with such vivid color! What beauty I think as I stare out my studio window. The sun is shinning so brightly through the branches and highlighting the leaves. As I look at the beautiful color I realize it is not because the leaves are alive that the beauty is shinning forth, but in the process of their dying that they are bursting forth in great beauty.
I sense the tender voice of my Heavenly Father confirming to me that it is then, that I will also bring forth the bright beauty of my Lord and Savior. Yes!! It is when I die to myself and let his light shine through me that I can be used to show forth his beauty.
As we enjoy this fall, may we find ourselves falling as the feet of our Lord and Savior seeking his face to daily show the power of his light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bunny - this gave me sweet chills!! Thank you!
ReplyDelete~T