Monday, October 19, 2009

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Y'all....
I am SO convicted for being so SELF consumed of late...
UGH, I wake up every day and the first thing I do is think about ME.
I go to pray, and I'm like "God, help ME."
I call a friend, so they can tell ME what to do about MY situation.
I consider a circumstance at work or a social setting and am quick to ask "What's in it for ME??"
LAWD, I am sooooo obsessed with myself and the truth is I don't even really like ME!!!

I'm sharing this to first say I'M SORRY - y'all are AMAZING women in my life that I am soooooo thankful to even have the opportunity to know... I REEEEEEALLY do admire each of you so very much, so I beg your forgiveness for not making sure each of you know that better...

You all inspire me, you encourage me, you love me, you serve me, you bless me, and I pray that I could give y'all even a quarter of the grace n' love you give me...

God has broken a few layers in me the past couple weeks, which have sucked to deal with, but I am just thankful that He's allowed me to step back and catch a glimpse of the real ME....

Prayin' for His grace in my life to lead ME to be less of ME and more of HE. (so cheezy, but it's the troof!)

'Til then, thank you for your amazing love and friendship... y'all are an inspiration to me...

~T

1 comment:

  1. balls - thanks so much for being transparent and vulnerable with us. I know it's hard...but it's a tool for all of us to want to do the same. I know I have my own selfishness to deal with and it continues to hit me in the face.

    ReplyDelete