I am overwhelmed with gratefulness and the understanding of forgiveness. Gratefulness: for the deep and many insights that you have to share each day on this blog. Forgiveness: that you graciously given me when my entries are not as verbose and inspiring as many of yours are. Gratefulness and Forgiveness......mmmmmmmm...good.
Gratefully receiving your forgiveness.
On a serious note I am very grateful for the friendships in this group in this season of my life. I am very grateful to be challenged daily by everyone's words. I do feel grateful that I am learning so much right now from each of you.
"I always thank God for you because of his grace give you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way-in all your speaking and in all your knowledge-because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you." 1 Corinthians 1:4
Love,
Steiny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steiny - I've loved watching you grow over the last year of our friendship. God is doing a mighty work in your heart, mind, soul, and spirit. Just let Him keep doing His thing.
ReplyDeletecorn