Monday, August 3, 2009

What Glorify's God?

How do we glorify God? What does that look like and how does that play out in our lives? Lord, please forgive me for not being a reflection of you and your love. I have been thinking about my life a lot lately and if I am a reflection of Christs love...I'm not. The version of myself differs depending on who I am surrounded by. The overflow of my heart should reflect Christ. The fact that it doesn't, is a reflection of where my heart is, which is becoming very clear to me....

These are just my thoughts. I truly am feeling the Lord stirring in my heart right now for change. I desire more. I desire for my life to look different...

I will keep everyone posted.



"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment