Although I'm sad about what the reality of last night's conversations mean, I'm so thankful for them...
God is soooo gracious in allowing his conviction to fall on us, so that we don't walk through this life blindly absent from Him...
I'm thankful for my sweet Mama, and her passionate heart... I'm sorry for my heart that clings to less fulfilling things, when I know good and well the Truth is enough... if I'd only let it be...
Soooo thankful for the amazing friendships through this study....
Soooo thankful for Mom's anointed Spirit....
Soooo thankful for the wisdom she's given us for 3 years.... and for the love she showed us last night by suggesting what's best... by God's grace...
I'm excited to continuing growing with you all... and I pray by grace God ignites His blazing passion within us like we've never known!!
IN the words of our buddy Fee:
So let my whole life be, a blazing offering...
A life that shouts and sings...
the GREATNESS of our King!!
Glory to God... FOREVER
Lurrv, y'all...
~T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment